Mill Creek Carpet and Tile Oklahoma City Tulsa Ruined My Bathroom

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 3 comments

We used this large and seemingly professional company in Oklahoma City to remodel our master bath including new tile floors and a new shower. The job went wrong from the start. After a professional "designer" helped my wife choose the colors and patterns, a miserable subcontractor showed up to do the actual work. Not ONE person who came to my home could speak a word of English. Except for the "foreman" not one of the crew could have been older than 16. I should not have even let them in, but we allowed them to begin the work, after we were assured our representative would oversee the work. Wrong!

First they began by laying out the tile all wrong, and of course we could not communicate about any details of the plan. No one at Mill Creek could communicate much better with them and our rep was nowhere to be found, in fact she has not called us back to this day. We simply could not get past either "Si....Tile" or "No, No Tile". Eventually we enlisted a Spanish speaking friend of ours to communicate, but not before the panel that allows access to the pump and plumbing for the jacuzzi tub had been tiled over! So much for the professional install by a large company with several locations in two cities.

I could driven my own truck to the home depot parking lot and recruited this bunch of guys on my own!!!!

Fast forward 18months and I noticed the baseboards were damp in the closet that backs up to the shower. The pan on the shower was bad, and a slow leak has severely damaged the walls around it. Since it backs up to a closet, the leak went undetected for some time. After removing all the damaged drywall I can plainly see that the vinyl barrier is cut off at the corner of the shower instead of making the turn the way that two other tile installers have confirmed it should be. When we called Mill Creek about the leak their manager's response was "Re-Caulk it and call me back if that doesn't take care the leak". That didn't solve anything and when I called him back now the response is "We have only a one year warranty, but I'll send someone out there to check on it and give you an estimate." Well that was two months and 3 or 4 calls ago and now I can't get a simple return phone call. I can't get even get them to help me pin down the make and model of the tile used to get matching replacements for my own contractor to use. They are useless!!!!

Review about: Unprofessional Service.

Comments

Mill creek in Tulsa ruined my floor, bad customer service I have to hire a lawyer, they're bad news

Oklahoma, United States #864804

Terrible service, I agree the foreman was theonly person who could speak English. He would not even spend time in our home and sent his inexperienced help to do a botched job.

I am still fighting with these people and do not want them back in my home.

They have torn up enough.

The north store in okc public knowledge has a 1st degree rapist as there sales manager. Yes this company sends him to your house around women and children. William c clure 3rd..